Thursday 21 June 2007

Oops!

Hiya,

If there's anyone that's actually read this blog more than once, you'll notice that the URL has changed to www.theatheisthaven.blogspot.com . This is because I only just realised that the original was misspelled - i and e reversed - and that only happened when my wife went in for a look, spelled it correctly, and came up with someone else's blog! Which, I must say, is a very good one and has much the same focus as mine. Check it out - www.atheisthaven.blogspot.com - and all the best to its author, Roy Chui. Although I only recently created this blog, there are several similarities to Roy's, even though I didn't know of its existance. Great minds and all that...
Anyways, that's it for housekeeping, next time inspiration strikes I'll be back!

5 comments:

BEAST FCD said...

Hey Marty:

What a bloody coincidence, I would think.

Atheisthaven was the name of the yahoo forum which I have run for two years, and atheisthaven was the blog I named after the flagship forum.

I actually don't mind you running a parallel blog to mine, and in case you are wondering, I don't own copyrights to that title.

Regards
Beast

Marty said...

Dear Beast,

Believe it or not I had no idea of the existence of your work. I probably should have googled "atheist haven" before starting but didn't. This is more a place for me to vent than a full on forum but I do welcome comments!

Cheers, Marty

BEAST FCD said...

Just my two cents worth:

I think your template could be better....a full black screen just does not appeal aesthetically, if you know what I mean.

And it is always a good habit to add tags, so that you and the readers can cross reference without sieving through tons of work (Which was what happened to my previous blog, Chronicles of the Beast).

Anyway, I think your blog could act as a kind of sister blog to mine......which I really don't mind (Not unless this is a Christian Blog!!!)

Cheers
Beast

Anonymous said...

great minds think alike, funny, even stupid fucks think alike, guess what, atheists are stupid fucks, not great minds.

Marty said...

Spoken like a true christian! Bugger off and get a clue, you god-bothering retard.